SALA in the Garden is one of the biggest events on the SALA Festival calendar, attracting thousands of people every year.
It’s a free family fun day with lots of arty fun, including local artists doing live demonstrations, children’s painting workshops, pop up galleries and art bookshops, live music and food and wine.
Grab the family and get along to:
SALA IN THE GARDEN
Sunday, August 21, 10.30am to 4.30pm
Unley Road Soldier’s Memorial Gardens
– Live pottery throwing demonstrations by Adelaide Potters Club
– On the spot portraits by members of the Royal South Australian Society of Arts
– Children’s art workshops by The Art Bus Australia
– Art books for sale by Wakefield Press
– Art displays, sales and demonstrations by Adelaide Central School of Art, Floating Goose Studios Inc., Willunga Artisans Market, Gretel Girl, Dana Kinter Art, Brick+Mortar Creative, T’Arts – Textile & Arts Collective and many more!
– Great local food, wine and coffee including delicious Spanish food by Villa 77
More information at www.salafestival.com or search Facebook for “SALA in the Garden”