Have you got a manuscript gathering dust on your shelf? Or have you just put the last full stop on your work of art?
SA Writers Centre are running a six month series of workshops which will help you take your manuscript from draft stage to completion.
With presentations and guidance from some of the best fiction writers in Australia, writers will be able to discover techniques that have seen established writers win publishing contracts and awards.
Working with a range of stages from new manuscripts to that old one you’ve been meaning to finish, writers will also receive the following, which is a great investment into your project:
• Two day novel writing intensive with PD Martin
• One day fiction workshop with Kate Forsyth
• Six high quality half day workshops
• Dedicated online forum for participants to be supported by peers
• Free professional consultation with SAWC staff
• Free ticket to any TWELVE, SAWC’s quarterly writing “lock-ins”
• Certificate of completion
The cost for the program is $650 and places will be limited so register now to realise your writing dream or bring that dusty, dog-eared manuscript to life.
More information at SA Writers Centre website
Story by Libby Parker