‘Good Life’ is the third single this year from Sydney based trio Crystal Cities and it is a pretty damn good release.
The video was shot in the band’s hometown of Newtown, which is probably the only place in Australia where an indie band member dressed up as an astronaut can have a conversation at the bus stop as if it’s just your average Tuesday!
Crystal Cities love Newtown, but they also love Adelaide and they told us their 5 favourite things about our fair city:
1. Love how clean, green and uncrowned it is.
2. Everything is only 20 minutes away.
3. Love its art scene and hitting up local bars.
4. Really dig the vibrant and progressive music scene, checking out local bands when in town.
5. Checking out WOMAD festival.
We love those things too! We also love ‘Good Life’ and you can check it out HERE